Crazy busy bringing everything together! The exhibition layout had to be approved the the Sill, exhibition graphics pulled together, interpretation panels written and designed and artwork completed.
Then the booklet had to be completed, proofread and sent off to the printers so it would be ready for the celebration. This was a really interesting process and I learned a lot. We registered with a printing house so we could publish the work with an ISBN number and barcode and had to submit a copy to the British Library - another project legacy!
Meanwhile I was collecting hanging materials for the installation. Parachute cord, special 3M sticky fixers approved by the Sill so we didn’t damage the walls, fabric to provide a backdrop to the pots, etc. Even though I live in a small village in Cumbria, using Amazon everything can come to me with the minimum of fuss, reducing my carbon footprint chasing all these items.
Leave a Reply.
All photographs copyright